This is a noncommercial, nonprofit site dedicated solely to helping consumers prevent unwanted and illegal calls to their cell and landline phones. We attempt to offer effective tools, links and suggestions to protect all phone users’ privacy, safety, and peace of mind from RoboCalls and tele-criminals.
We do not sell or recommend any products or services.
We welcome comments, suggestions and any information that will foster this mission. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Think about it: "If we don't act now to safeguard our privacy, we could all become victims of identity theft." Bill Nelson
Why are we sponsoring this website?
- 27 Million US consumers lost $7.4 Billion to phone scams in one year.
- Billions of illegal RoboCalls are expected to be made this year.
- The average American family is predicted to receive 1000 unwanted calls this year.
- The FCC and government agencies receive more than 5 million complaints per year on this issue.
- Seniors are most targeted by tele-criminals, followed by Millennials.
- 49% of scammed victims were contacted on their mobile phones.
- RoboCalls can originate from anywhere in the world, making perpetrators difficult to track and lost funds impossible to recover.
- Caller ID Spoofing makes it impossible to know who is really calling. Tele-criminals change their caller ID so often, the effectiveness of products, services and apps using blacklists is continually compromised.
- Neither the government or the phone companies can stop the surge of tele-criminal activity. It is up to each of us to learn and implement ways to protect ourselves.