This is a nonprofit website that advocates ways to stop unwanted calls, helping protect your privacy, safety, and peace of mind from RoboCalls and tele-criminals.
Why are we sponsoring this website?
- 27 Million US consumers lost $7.4 Billion to phone scams in one year.
- Close to 20 Billion RoboCalls are expected to be made this year.
- The average American family is predicted to receive 1000 unwanted calls this year.
- The FCC and government agencies receive more than 5 million complaints per year on this issue.
- Seniors are most targeted by tele-criminals, followed by Millennials.
- 49% of scammed victims were contacted on their mobile phones.
- RoboCalls can originate from anywhere in the world, making perpetrators difficult to track and lost funds impossible to recover.
- Caller ID Spoofing makes it impossible to know who is really calling. Tele-criminals change their caller ID so often, the effectiveness of services and apps using blacklists is seriously compromised.